Hey there, Today in this article we’ll guide you on how to install TWRP Recovery on Vivo IQOO 3. But before that, You must have at least some information about your handset. Here take a look at your Vivo iQoo3 Specification. Is it interesting? So let’s start –
Don’t install Recovery without reading the complete guide. TWRP UPDATE and it’s author no one responsible for any kind of loss
- Display – 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) , 1080 x 2340 pixels , 403 PPI , Super AMOLED Display
- Battery – 4440 mAh, Quick charging
- Performance – Octa-core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 585 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 585 +, Kryo 585)
- Camera – 48 MP f/1.79 (up to 20x Digital Zoom), Wide Angle Primary Camera, 13 MP f/2.2, Wide Angle, Ultra-Wide Angle Camera
- Storage – 128 GB not expandable
- Sensors – Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope & Fingerprint Sensor
- Common feature – Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, OTG support, VoLtE other common feature
These are the coolest features of Vivo IQOO 3. Here we don’t talk about the full specification of this smartphone. We only show you some specific information which is helpful for you. We hope these features are awesome and you like this & make a sure comment below the favorite feature of this Android Phone.
Pre-requirement for Install TWRP on Vivo iQOO 3
- Unlock your device bootloader
- Charge your battery at least 50% or more if possible
- A little bit of knowledge about coding
- Take the complete backup of your device i.e media, files, videos, etc
- You must have a PC/ Laptop & USB cable to connect the phone with pc
Explanation – Why we need Pre-requirement
The above requirement for installing TWRP recovery on Vivo iQoo3. Without unlocking the bootloader you won’t be able to install TWRP recovery, So make sure you know your device bootloader should be unlocked.
Make sure your device battery should be charged 50 % or more. Because sometimes the installing process takes time. And once your battery is uncharged then the whole process is resumed and it would be more time-consuming. So that’s why we recommend to charge your battery.
At least some knowledge about coding. This is not necessary but you should have some knowledge because while installing the recovery you have to write codes. But if you don’t know that’s ok. But be alert if you do any mistake while coding then your device would be useless or say bricked.
Take the complete backup of your important data. So in case if you’ll lose your data then you’re able to get easily. That why we are saying to take the complete backup.
You must have a PC/ Laptop & a USB cable so you can connect your phone with your pc to Continue the whole process.
I hope now you completely understand the above steps of pre-requirements. Is it helpful comment below your thoughts.
Now it’s time to introduce you to the advantages and disadvantages of Twrp recovery. So Make sure you know about the pros & cons of TWRP recovery. Below we complete guide you completely
Advantages Of install TWRP recovery on Vivo iQOO 3
- The performance of your device would be a rocket
- You can install custom Roms as you want
- You’re able to take Nandroid Backup
- You’ll be able to remove ads of application which tease you
These are some popular advantages of installing TWRP on your android device. Hope! You like. Which one do you like the most? comment below your answer.
Disadvantages Of install Twrp recovery on Vivo iQOO 3
- Warranty of your phone would be lost permanently
- The installed ROM may be corrupted
- If you commit any mistake then your device would be useless
- GUI (Graphical user interface) would be change totally
I’m sure that after reading the advantages and disadvantages of installing TWRP recovery you have some idea about the recovery. Like the pros & cons.
Check out our guide to install TWRP on Vivo V19 Pro, this guide will help you to get the information about the Vivo device process of installing TWRP. We have one more guide for Vivo device, take a look at this guide TWRP on the Vivo Z6 device.
Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlocking
- Go to the setting on your phone and click “About Phone“
- Then find “Build Number” & click on build number 7 times to enable “Developer Option“
- Now click Developer Option & Enable USB Debugging
- Scroll down more & also Enable OEM unlocking
That’s it, you have just completed the first step toward installing TWRP recovery now below the next step. Congrats just now you clear the first step toward installing TWRP recovery. I hope you enjoy & follow step by step guide. This process is common for all the devices that why we are not going to change any step of the above guide. Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlocking is almost the same in every device.
Guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Vivo iQOO 3
- Make sure you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device
- Connect your Android device to Mac using a USB cable
- Now head over to Search option in mac and Type terminal
- Now Type the Following Command in Terminal
- After giving the two above commands you will see a list of ADB devices connected to your PC
- Now type the following commands one by one
Adb reboot bootloader
- This command will boot your device in bootloader
- Now again type the following command to unlock the bootloader of your device
./fastboot oem unlock
- Now your device will reboot, However that’s all Normal
- Go to the settings on your smartphone and again enable USB debugging
- Now since your device is ready with all procedure we will start the procedure to Install TWRP on android using Mac
- Give below command to check if your device is recognized by your Mac or not