Installing twrp recovery may harm your device if anything has gone wrong. We’ll not be liable for any loss. Do at your own risk.
Almost Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G devices comes with lock bootloader. That’s mean install magisk and custom ROM are impossible to install. It may cause dangerous exploits.
PS – Follow all the steps carefully to get more success while installing twrp recovery on your Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G android device. Lack of knowledge and a short reading of the article harm your implementation process.Coming back to the point. Why should you choose twrp recovery? How it’ll be beneficial for you? How! why! Don’t worry, every question in your mind will be clear shortly.
What Is TWRP Recovery?TWRP stands for the ‘TeamWin Recovery Project.’ It’s open-source software. It gives the touchscreen interface to install recovery files. You can also take the complete backup of your current stock memory. Because twrp recovery is an Open-source software, so anyone, anywhere in the world, can modify and re-customize the twrp software and launch on their behalf. Open-source gives more flexibility to twrp software.
Why Should You Install TWRP Recovery On Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Device?The words which we’re going to use here will hurt you. The Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G device is completely not your after buying. Maximum controls of your device on the manufacturer’s hands. As a result, You don’t have the authority to install the customized application. The reason behind it is android OS. For installing these applications, you need to take permission first, Right! There is several unused application which takes more space of your Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G ROM/RAM. The sad thing is you can’t remove this application whether you don’t need them. Did you relate to yourself? So if you want to remove these apps, You need root access of your device. To help us twrp recovery comes. TWRP gives us the authority to edit System files and customize our android device. To go deeper, let’s jump to the benefits of twrp recovery.
Pros Of Install TWRP Recovery On Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5GWe’re showing you the good points about twrp recovery. Many people know a little bit about twrp benefits. So take a cup of tea and read all pros. Are you excited?
Merits Of Install TWRP Recovery On Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5GOnce you install twrp recovery on your Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G device. No matter which method you used to install. Then you can install any third-party application on your device. The good thing is you don’t need to take system permission to do this. Isn’t it good? Next, TWRP allows you to edit any system files.
Note – Don’t edit un-necessarily. It’ll affect your Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G device.You can remove system bloatware because you have the authority to do this. All these things, which is impossible for normal android users, is easy for you because of twrp recovery. It allows you to install custom ROM. Last but not least, it will enhance device performance. Do you want to know how? If you read carefully, above we mention. You can remove unused application which takes space and running un-necessarily. Due to this, your device battery goes down. Once you remove these applications. Then your Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G device gives you more battery efficiency.
Cons Of Install TWRP Recovery On Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5GWe’re assuming that you read the all merits point of installing the recovery. If not, then demerits will influence you to don’t install twrp recovery. Pros and cons are the two sides of the coin. You can’t underestimate any side. Do we hope you understand, what we want to say? Coming to the point, how will install-recovery harm your device?
Device Warranty ExploitYes, this is bitterly true. Once you install TWRP Recovery on the Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G device, then official warranty will exploit. That means you can’t claim any warranty against the manufacturer. This problem is easy to solve. Sounds Easy! To get back your Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G device warranty, you need to remove twrp from your device. This is the only way to bring back the device warranty. To remove twrp recovery from any android device check out this article uninstall twrp recovery from your device.
No Longer SecureAfter installing the twrp recovery, the device will no longer secure. Why we’re saying this? The android device comes with a locked bootloader. Who prevents us from attacks, Useless spying apps, and much more. But as you know, for installing twrp recovery, you need to unlock your bootloader. That’s why we’re saying that the device will no longer secure. Sometimes the device will be stuck in boot loops, so be careful while implementing the installing steps.
Important StepsThe steps we’re going to mention below are important for installing twrp recovery on Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G android device. You can’t skip any step. If you do, then you can’t install recovery on your device. First, you need to enable the Developer option & Along unlock OEM on your device. Next, you have to unlock Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G bootloader. Without unlocking the bootloader, no one step is possible to perform. Yes, you read, right! Make sure you have a C-type Or Regular USB Cable and a PC/Laptop to implement steps. (This step is only for those who want to use the PC method. If you’re following the without PC method, then you can skip this step.) Charge device battery 50-80%. This is an average range. Sometimes the installation process takes time, so it’ll help you. PS- You need to Root Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G device to install TWRP recovery via twrp official application.
Guide To Root Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Device With MagiskAs you know, before installing recovery, you need to root your device. You don’t need any PC/laptop to root the Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G device. Just follow our steps to root Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G without a PC.
Vital StepsThese steps are the same for installing recovery and rooting. You need to enable the developer option and also Unlock OEM unlock. Now you’re good to go.
Steps To Root Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G
- First, Download the latest magisk zip.
- Switch off your Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Device and boot into the recovery mode.
- Now Press and hold the volume up + Power button, and don’t leave until you see the boot logo. And always note down, don’t release the volume up buttons until the TWRP mode open in the device.
- Next, Tap on install and select the downloaded magisk zip file.
- Now your device screen will look like this below screenshot.
Guide To Root Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Via One-Click Root (Author’s Choice)This is one of the best and most widely used software programs for Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G devices to successfully obtain root access. This software is paid, and over 10,000 devices have been rooted with it to date. Your device will be rooted, guaranteed. Else we’ll see you 100% of your money back instantly. Crazy, isn’t it? Note: We recommend using paid services to root your device only if you want to save your time and effort. Rooting an Android phone is something that takes effort and can be quite the task when you’re the one doing it yourself. Trust us, it gets really messy once you start rooting things on your own.
Steps to Root Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Via One Click RootFollow all steps carefully –
- First, Go to the one-click root website – Check Out
- Then click on the Root Now button.
- Next, type your device’s brand name. Next, type the device model number, and tap on the Next button.
- Now select device version and tap on Verify Rootable.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery Using OdinHere’s the step by step process for root –
- Download Odin Flash tool for Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Devices, And Extract it on your PC
- Now you Have to Download TWRP for your Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Device from twrp.me
- Now Boot Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G in fastboot Mode.
- To Boot Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G in fastboot Mode, you have to Turn Off then Press and Hold Bixby + Volume Up + Power key.
- Now you have to Boot Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G in Download Mode, do that, turn it off and Press and hold Bixby + Volume Down button together to turn on the phone. Now press Up Screen to boot in Download Mode.
- Connect your Smartphone to Computer using the USB port
- Now Open Odin in Your PC
- Now ID: COM tab on your Odin will turn Blue which means your phone is successfully recognized by the Odin flash tool If it doesn’t reconnect your Device and check again.
- Now tap on the AP button on the Odin Tool and Select TWRP recovery for Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G you downloaded earlier.
- Now Tap on Start Button
- Sometime you will see the “PASS” Button on Screen which means TWRP recovery is successfully installed on your android device
- Now, implement this step-by-step guide for your Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Device to get success.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5GThis method don’t require any PC. You’re almost clear all the steps to installing the recovery. Keep it in mind; follow every step carefully.
Download the latest TWRPThe official link to download TWRP file for Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Device –
Steps To Install TWRP On Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G
- First, Download TWRP Application from play store – Check out
- Next, Install App and accept Terms and Conditions.
- Now Tap the Option Run With Root Permission.
- Next Select TWRP Flash Option and accept their conditions.
- Find your device or You can search your device by using search bar.
If Your Device Is Not Appear In The List. Then Don’t Go For Next Step. Wait for your official TWRP file. If you get your device file then follow the below step.
- Download the TWRP image file for your Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G Device and save that file in the ROM (Internal Storage).
- Now Go Back To The Application and Tap on ” Select a File To Flash “.
- Now Find And select the TWRP image of your device.
- Select “Flash to Recovery” and then tap on Confirm.