Hey there, today in this article we’ll guide you to install TWRP Recovery on POCO F2. But before we are telling you the installation process make sure you know some pros & cons related to TWRP recovery.
Make sure you have some information about your device. So let’s take a quick about your Phone features. Here we discuss two different methods for installing TWRP recovery. Both are much easy. So that method which you think is easier and you’re comfortable with that.
About Phone – POCO F2 Specification
|Display||6.3 inches (16 cm), 1080 x 2340 pixels, Super AMOLED Display|
|Battery||4100 mAh, Quick charging support|
|Performance||Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, Octa-core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core)|
|Camera||16 MP Primary Camera,8 MP Camera, 5 MP Camera|
|Front Camera||Camera Setup Single Resolution 20 MP Primary Camera Flash Screen flash|
|Storage||128 GB expandable up to 256 GB|
|Sensors||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope & Fingerprint Sensor|
|Common feature||Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, OTG support, VoLtE other common feature|
These are some coolest features of Poco F2. which we like the most comment below your favorite feature of this smartphone.
Pre- Requirement for installing TWRP on POCO F2
- Device Bootloader must be unlocked you also follow magisk Update guide to Unlock bootloader On Any Xiaomi Phone
- Charge your battery minimum 60%
- Take the backup of your data in micro sd or Pan drive
- Take a complete backup of your device
- For doing this you must have a Pc/laptop, USB cable, or micro USB
Explanation – Why we need pre-requirement
Your device bootloader should be unlocked to install TWRP recovery. Without unlocking the bootloader you can’t install TWRP recovery.
Charge your battery 60% because in some cases this whole process takes many times. Due to this time, the installing process is paused. Result TWRP installation will fail so that’s why we recommend charging your battery at least 60% or more if possible.
Make sure you have a backup of your all data i.e media, photos, files, docs, etc. Because in some cases while unlocking OEM your setting would be reset. And also a fear of losing data. So take backup for safe play.
Make sure you have a PC/ Laptop to connect with your device. Without the help of this gadget, you can’t install TWRP recovery.
Pros Of Install TWRP recovery On POCO F2
- The device will come with non-beatable performance
- Install customize ROM and enjoy
- Take complete android device backup
- Remove ads of the application without paying the developer
So these are some popular advantages of Installing TWRP recovery. Make sure you enjoy this article. Below we’re going to you about some pros & cons related to recovery. So make sure you know about them.
If you’re going to install TWRP via application it requires root access first. Make sure you have already rooted your device. If not then you won’t be able to TWRP recovery on your Poco F2 device. Via some third-party application, you can install TWRP recovery without root your device.
Cons Of Install TWRP recovery On POCO F2
- Manufacturer warranty of the device would be gone
- Custom ROM may be corrupted
- With your single mistake, your device would bead
- user experience is changing as you have with android
We are sure that after reading these pros & cons of TWRP recovery. Things are clear in your minds regarding the benefits of TWRP recovery. With these pros there are some disadvantages, we can say that cons. I hope you’re enjoying it.
Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlocking
Without enabling these features you’re not able to install TWRP recovery. This is an important part of installing a recovery. So make sure you follow this guide to unlock both features. This guide is the same for almost all devices. In just four simple steps you can unlock your OEM.So let’s start
- Go to the phone setting and click “About Phone”
- Then Find Build Number & tap on build number 7 times to enable “Developer Option”
- Now Click Developer Option & Enable USB Debugging
- At last, scroll down & also unlock OEM
That’s it, Right now you already take a step toward installing TWRP recovery. We hope that things are easy for you. Follow this step-by-step process to install recovery.
Guide to Install TWRP Recovery on POCO F2
- first of all download the TWRP file of Your POCO F2 then Renamed to TWRP.img – Here.
- Now copy that file and open Local Disk C.
- In Local Disk, C finds a folder named ADB. Open the folder and paste the recovery there.
- Now open PowerShell or Command Prompt, by holding the Shift + Right-click.
- Then select either PowerShell or Command Prompt.
- Turn off your smartphone then boot into “fastboot mode”
- Guide to boot fastboot mode Press + Volume down and Power button together turn on fastboot mode
- Now type “fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img“
- By entering that TWRP it replaces the stock recovery of your phone
- Now type command fastboot reboot
without spell mistake
Congrats! After following this guide you have successfully installed recovery on your smartphone. Now do whatever you want like install custom ROM, flash SuperSU, and much more. We love to solve your problems related to TWRP recovery. So without hesitation make sure your comment on your issue. we will solve it as soon as possible.
check out our guide to install TWRP on Vivo v19 Pro so that you can easily install TWRP on your Vivo device.
Caution – Twrpupdate is not responsible for any kind of damage to your smartphone or data loss. The above guide is not tested by us. So do at your own responsibility. And last but not least make sure your all the steps as given above. Thanks for being a part of twrpupdate.com
How To Install TWRP Recovery on POCO F2 [ By TWRP Application ]
This is the easiest method to installing recovery and official by TWRP application. so follow this step-by-by guide.
- Go to Play store and download “TWRP Application“
- Open Application And permit to the “Root Access“
- The application asks you to enable Root access then just permit it
- Now search your device name in “search bar navigation”
- Once you find your device name then download the latest version of TWRP image on Rom (Internal memory)
- Now press the back button & Tap on TWRP Flash Again
- Now “click select a file to flash” you have to find the location of the downloaded image
- At last, press click on Flash To Recovery
Once you tap the Flash To Recovery then your device will take a couple of seconds to complete the flashing process. Everything is going well. Now congrats you have to install TWRP recovery On your POCO F2 successfully.
check out our guide to install TWRP recovery on any android device. You got clear about how things got work. This guide is enough to guide you about how to install recovery on your android device in just a few minutes.
If you’re going to install TWRP recovery the first time, then we’ll suggest you read this article at least two times, Because more things clear when you read again. Make sure you follow our step by step guide. We are not testing this method my ourself, we only guide. Do at your own risk.