Hey there, today in this article we’ll guide you to install TWRP Recovery on VIVO V19 PRO. But before going toward the process of installing. You must have some information about your Vivo Device. So here we’re going to show you some popular features of VIVO V19 PRO. We hope you’ll enjoy these features. And after that, we’ll guide you to install TWRP custom recovery step-by-step.
But wait! Do you know most of TWRP users, Root their android device after installing TWRP Recovery. So we decided to cover the Root guide too. Below we’ll guide you on how to Root VIVO V19 Pro In just a few minutes.
Key Features Of VIVO V19 PRO
|Model||VIVO V19 PRO|
|Display||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 6.44 inches, 100.1 cm2 (~83.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Camera / Selfie||48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide)48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) // 32 MP, f/2.1, 23mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
8 MP, f/2.3, 17mm (ultrawide)
|Memory||128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM|
|Performance||Android 10, Funtouch 10.0
Chipset – Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712 (10 nm)
CPU – Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
GPU – Adreno 616
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
Pre- Requirement for installing TWRP on VIVO V19 PRO
- The bootloader of your device should be unlocked
- Charge your battery minimum 60%
- Take a complete backup of your data on your Pc or drive
- For doing this you must have a Pc/laptop, USB cable
Explanation – Why we need pre-requirement
Your device bootloader should be unlocked to install twrp custom recovery. Without unlocking the bootloader you can’t install twrp custom recovery.
Charge your battery 60% because in some cases this whole process takes many times. Due to this time, the installing process is paused. Result twrp installation will fail so that’s why we recommend charging your battery at least 60% or more if possible.
Make sure you have a backup of your all data i.e media, photos, files, docs, etc. Because in some cases while unlocking OEM your setting would be reset. And also a fear of losing data. So take backup for safe play.
Make sure you have a PC/ Laptop to connect with your device. Without the help of this gadget, you can’t install twrp recovery.
Pros Of Install TWRP Recovery
- Device will perform the unthinkable performance
- You can install customized ROMs
- Take complete android backup easily
- Remove ads of application without paying the developer
So these are some popular advantages of Installing Twrp recovery. Make sure you enjoy this article.
Cons Of Install TWRP Recovery
- Device manufacturer warranty would be lost permanently
- The Customized rom you want to install may be corrupted
- With your single mistake your device would be useless
We are sure that after reading these pros & cons of twrp recovery. Things are clear in your minds regarding the benefits of twrp recovery.
Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlocking
Without enabling these feature you’re not able to install twrp custom recovery. This is an important part of installing a custom recovery. So make sure you follow this guide to unlock both features. This guide is the same for almost all devices. So let’s start
- Go to the phone setting and click “About Phone”
- Then Find Build Number & tap on build number 7 times to enable “Developer Option”
- Now Click Developer Option & Enable USB Debugging
- At least scroll down & also unlock OEM
That’s it, Right now you already take a step toward installing TWRP Recovery. We hope that things are easy for you. Follow this step-by-step process to install custom recovery.
Guide to Install TWRP via TWRP application
Here i’m using screenshots to understand you clearly how you can install TWRP via twrp official application. Let’s start –
- Install Application and Accept Terms and Conditions ( Short for T & C )
- Now Tap the Option Run With Root Permission
- Next Select TWRP Flash Option and accept their conditions
- Find your device or You can search your device by using a search bar
- Download the TWRP image file for your VIVO V19 PRO and save that file in the ROM (Internal Storage)
- Go Back To The Application and Tap on ” Select a File To Flash “
- Now Find And select the TWRP image of your device
- Select “Flash to Recovery” and then tap on Confirm
Everything is perfect, Soon the process will complete in a couple of seconds.
Guide to Install TWRP Recovery On VIVO V19 PRO
- Make sure you have enabled USB debugging on your Android device
- Connect your Android device to Mac using a USB cable
- Now head over to the Search option in mac and Type terminal
- Now Type the Following Command in Terminal
- After giving the two above commands you will see a list of ADB devices connected to your PC
- Now type the following commands one by one
Adb reboot bootloader
- This command will boot your device in the bootloader
- Now again type the following command to unlock the bootloader of your device
./fastboot oem unlock
- Now your device will reboot, However that’s all Normal
- Go to the settings on your smartphone and again enable USB debugging
- Now since your device is ready with all procedure we will start the procedure to Install twrp on android using Mac
- Give the below command to check if your device is recognized by your Mac or not
By following any method which is mention above you can install TWRP on Your Vivo device.
Guide To Root VIVO V19 PRO
A step-by-step and verified method to Root Your Vivo device. Let’s start
- First, the thing you have to Download the latest magisk zip file
- Switch off Vivo Device and boot into the recovery mode
- Press and hold volume up + Power button and don’t leave until you see the boot logo. And always note down, don’t release the volume up buttons until the TWRP mode open in the device
- Tap on the install option and select the downloaded magisk file
- “Swipe to confirm flash” Right! Just Swipe up and you’re done.
If you did exactly what we mentioned above then we 100% sure your Vivo device will easily Root.
If you have any kind of doubt then drop down your questions in the comment section. We’ll happy to help you.
This section will help you understand deeper. How to execute all the above mention things. Here we’re going to add some another Vivo device method of Root and install the TWRP process. Let’s start
Is it safe to install TWRP on vivo V19 Pro?
Yes, its completely safe. You have to follow instructions only. After that you can easily Install TWRP on vivo V19 Pro easily.
Can i install TWRP without using PC?
Yes, you can install TWRP recovery on your phone using some third party application.