Today in this article we prepare a guide on how to Install TWRP Custom recovery On Redmi Note 9 Pro Easily. By following this guide you can easily install TWRP recovery on your Mi note 9 device. Here we guide you most popular method to installing recovery. Before you are going to follow this process. Make sure you have some information of your Mi device specification. So without wasting a single penny of second lets have a quick look on device configuration.
- Display – 6.67 inches (16.94 cm) , 1080 x 2400 pixels , IPS LCD , Corning Gorilla Glass v5
- Performance – Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G , Octa core (2.3 GHz, Dual core, Kryo 465 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 465)
- Camera – 48 MP f/1.79 (upto 10x Digital Zoom) Primary Camera , 8 MP f/2.2, Wide Angle, Ultra-Wide Angle Camera
- Battery – 5020 mAh , Li-Polymer , Fast, 18W
- Storage – 64 GB , Expandable upto 512GB
- Common Features – Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope , Fingerprint Sensor
Why you have to Install TWRP?
If you don’t like your device stock rom and want to customized your Note 9 Pro then without installing TWRP custom recovery you can’t customized you device. Without installing Custom recovery you also don’t able to Root your Android device. So getting the benefits of customized Roms and Rooted device you must have to install TWRP recovery on your Redmi Note 9 Pro.
Want to Root Redmi Note 9 Pro then make sure you have to install TWRP recovery on your device and Device Bootloader should be unlocked. Follow this guide to unlock Bootloader of Any Mi Device.
Unlocking bootloader may take some time. Such that sometimes it take days and sometimes it takes hour via using some tools. Final words i want to say that your device may got harm by unlocking bootloader. Make sure you have some information about bootloader.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Install Custom Rom on your device
- Take complete Nandroid Backups easily
- Device will perform superfast as compared to before version
- Remove Advertisement of apps without paying them
Disadvantages of Twrp Recovery On redmi Note 9 Pro
- Phone may or may not be Bricked
- GUI change than before version
- Installing Rom may be corrupted
- Device warranty would be lost permanently
After reading this Pros and cons of custom recovery. Make sure now you get ready to take decision whether you’re going to install TWRP custom recovery on you Redmi Note 9 Pro. Our motive is to getting aware you about custom Recovery.
Pre-Requirement For Installing TWRP On Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Unlocked Bootloader Of Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Enable Developer option and Unlock OEM >> Enable USB debugging
- Battery should be charge atleast 70%
- For safety take the complete backup of your Important data
- You’ll need a PC/ Laptop, USB cable and your MI device to Install custom recovery
These four requirements is must for installing if you skip any step then sorry you’re not able to customized your Mi device and not able to install custom Recovery. Comment below if You follow all the pre-requirements.
Guide To install Twrp recovery on Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Get sure that device Bootloader should be unlocked
- Enable DeveloperOption and Unlock OEM of Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Complete the “Setup Of ADB and Fastboot” on your Pc/ Laptop
- First Download Twrp Recovery file for Redmi Device from twrp.me and Renamed the file i.e. twrp.img
- Navigate the Downloader File – Now go to the Platform Tools Folder and Type “cmd” inside address Bar
Now Hit the Enter Button to Open “cmd” (command Prompt)
- Connect MI device with PC/ Laptop and type
Note – After typing this command you will see your device name. If your Pc/Laptop doesn’t show your device then make sure you install drivers properly and again follow this process. If you’re able to see then follow next step.
- Now you have to Boot your MI device on fastboot Mode for doing this you have to type
“ Fastboot reboot bootloader”
- Next type
“fastboot flash TWRP.img”
in order to install Twrp Recovery
- Everything is going well! Now the TWRP recovery is going to install your device so just wait for couple of seconds in order to complete the installing process
- Type “fastboot reboot” to reboot your note 9 Pro
All done! Now you can find that you have successfully installed TWRP custom Recovery On your Redmi Note 9 pro. We hope you’re enjoying this article. Comment below your device and give your feedback.
Check out our guide to install TWRP recovery on Redmi 9A so you got a little idea. How to install Custom recovery on MI devices easily.
Caution – Twrpupdate is not responsible for any kind of loss your device i.e. Data loss or device may be bricked. We were only guide you how to install? Make sure installing twrp on Redmi Note 9 Pro is safe. Install at your own Risk.
Is it safe to install custom recovery on Redmi Note 9 Pro?
yes it is completely safe.
Does TWRP unlock bootloder?
If you already install TWRP Recovery then your bootloader unlocked. Because you can’t install TWRP recovery without unlocking Bootloader.
Can i install TWRP without using PC?
Yes, you can easily install TWRP recovery on your device by using third party applications.
Is unlocking Bootloader is risky?
Yes, unlocking bootloader can harm your device. As a result you may loose your important data and chances are you’re device may got Brick. Make sure you have complete guide about unlocking Bootloader.