So do You Want to Install Custom Recovery of Your Smartphone? If You Yes then You have to Come Right Place. today In this article We Well Guide You to Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 9A Easily. So basically Read this tutorial till the end because we also Provide Some features of Custom Recovery in the below Section. I hope you enjoy this Awesome guide. Stay tuned with us to know more about custom recovery.
- This Smartphone launch in India On 11 February 2020
- Redmi 9a Powered by Octa-core (2 GHz, Dual Core + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core) MediaTek Helio G70 Processor
- The Smartphone Comes With a 6.3 inches ( 16CM ) 720×1500 px, 267 PPI, IPS LCD
- Moving to the OS this device runs on Android 10.0 (Q) MIUI UI With 3GB RAM
- Moving to the Camera Sensor 12MP + 2MP dual Primary Cameras With LED flash and its front camera is an 8-megapixel shooter
Requirement for Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 9A
- Before flashing Your Unlock MI bootloader ( Different for every smartphone )
- Your Redmi 9A battery Should be Changed More than 50%
- You Can backup all the Important data then Save in Your Computer or Laptop
- This Guiding Way to flashing Only for Redmi device So don’t try On other Smartphone otherwise Maybe bricked
Advantage of Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 9A
- Your Android device performs better before the previous version.
- You can update your operating system, and able to install a customized version. As well as you can install the older version.
- You have root access to your device.
- Your mobile battery life increase ( Because when you disable the pre-installed apps then your battery go longer than before )
- You can create Nandoid Backups easily.
- There’ll be not Bloatware.
- Most popular functionality ( Better icon, widgets and size options )
Disadvantage of Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 9A
- You will lose your mobile manufacturer warranty.
- The custom ROMs which you install may contain bugs ( Probably 80% possible )
- If you’re doing this first time then it is too confusing and time-consuming.
- Your android device went to be useless if you commit any mistake during the recovery process.
- Unstable custom roms maybe affect your device usage.
- The customize rom file may be corrupted.
- You have to be very careful while installing custom ROM. As you know the drawbacks. To prevent harm android device.
Guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 9A
- first of all download TWRP file of Your Redmi 9A then Renamed to twrp.img – Check out .
- Now copy that file and open Local Disk C.
- In Local Disk C find folder named ADB. Open the folder and paste the recovery there.
- Now open PowerShell or Command Prompt, by holding the Shift + Right-click.
- Then select either PowerShell or Command Prompt.
- Turn off your smartphone then boot into “fastboot mode”
- Guide to boot fastboot mode Press + Volume down and Power button together turn on fastboot mode
- Now type
fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- By entering that TWRP it replaces your stock recovery of your phone
- Now type command
without spell mistake
Congratulation Your Redmi 9A Successfully Install TWRP Recovery. I hope you enjoy this article comment below if you face any issue while installing Recovery.
Caution – The above Guide is only for Redmi 9A so don’t try with any other android devices of Redmi. Twrpupdate is not responsible, if you’re phone will brick due to your mistake or any type of data loss. Hope you Enjoy.
Check out – our guide to install TWRP on any device easily. I think this article is best for you.
Yes, the whole process is too easy no more effort just follow our guide and install TWRP Recovery easily.