Hey TWRP lovers!
Are you eagerly waiting for the latest twrp recovery? You wait over. TWRP Officially releases the latest version of twrp recovery. i.e3.5.2
The latest twrp comes with lots of features and bugs free.
What Is TWRP Recovery?
TWRP stands for the ‘TeamWin Recovery Project.’ It’s open-source software. It gives the touchscreen interface to install recovery files. You can also take the complete backup of your current stock memory.
Because a twrp recovery is an Open-source software, so anyone, anywhere in the world, can modify and re-customize the twrp software and launch on their behalf. Open-source gives more flexibility to twrp software.
Popular Features Of TWRP Recovery
We mention some popular features of twrp recovery. Here are some major features of twrp recovery.
- You can take a complete backup of android data.
- It allows you to install custom ROM on your device.
- You’ll get root access to your device.
- It allows you to mount the partition separately.
- The ADB sideload feature permits you to access the system to install files.
- You’ll be able to remove device bloatware.
- Easily install a third-party application.
What’s New In Latest TWRP Version?
Here are some popular changes in the twrp latest version.
- System As Root (SAR)
- Prebuilt updates –
- Compilation Fixes:
- Language Updates:
- General Bugs
- Cleanup –
- Bootloader Message
- Error Cleanup
- Backup tool
- TWRP tar
- Zip Installs
- Magisk updates
- A/B Updater Zip Template
- OZIP Encryption Support
- File Selector
The above mention changes are the only overview. If you want to know more in detail the check out the official website – https://twrp.me/site/update/2020/06/24/twrp-3.4.0-0-released.html
Guide To Install Latest TWRP (3.4.0-0) Using Fastboot
Before installing recovery, you have to follow these steps.
First, you need to enable the developer option and also unlock the device OEM.
Unlock device bootloader and charge device 60-70%. This is the average battery ratio. So make sure you charge your device.
Next, download the latest twrp file for your device.
Here’s you can download the updated twrp if you’re using the application to install twrp recovery. Suppose you’re using Odin, then skip this step and continue below.
Check out here – https://twrp.me/
- First, Download the TWRP file of Your android, then Renamed it to twrp.img
- Next, copy that file and open Local Disk C
- Inside Local Disk C, find the folder named ADB. Now Open the folder and paste the downloaded file there.
- Now open PowerShell or Command Prompt by holding the Shift + Right-click.
- Next, select either PowerShell or Command Prompt. (Whatever you like)
- Turn off your device, then boot into
- For boot fastboot mode, press the Volume down + Power button together turn on fastboot mode.
- Next type
fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- By entering that TWRP replaces the stock recovery of your phone.
- Now type the command in cmd window
fastboot rebootwithout spell mistake.
Well done! You successfully latest twrp file on your android device.
As you can see the above method needs a PC in order to perform steps. But if you want to install twrp without PC then make sure you check out this article.
Download the Latest TWRP recovery zip
You can download the latest twrp recovery zip with one click. Check out here
Guide To Update Latest TWRP Recovery
Any twrp recovery users can easily update their twrp recovery. You need to follow the steps mention below.
- First, Download the latest version of TWRP (3.5.2) And put it in the root directory of your android device.
- Next, You have to boot your device into recovery mode.
- Now tap on install.
- Find the twrp recovery file on your device. (Which you placed in the root directory in step one)
- Just click on it and Swipe to confirm Flash.
Congratulations! You update twrp recovery on your android device.
If you want to remove twrp from your device. Then check out the remove twrp recovery guide by twrpupdate.
TWRP Release Date
- Nov 28, 2021. TWRP 3.5.6
- Apr 7, 2021. TWRP 3.5.2 Released.
- Mar 17, 2021. TWRP 3.5.1 Released.
- Dec 31, 2020. TWRP 3.5.0 Released.
- Jun 24, 2020. TWRP 3.4.0-0 Released.
- May 1, 2020. Unofficial TWRP Downloads.
- Dec 10, 2019. TWRP Repository On Gerrit Moved.
- Oct 23, 2019. TWRP and Android 10.
- May 22, 2019. TWRP 3.3.1-0 Released.
What’s new in 3.6.0
Android 9 Branch:
- SAR Update script name for clarity – CaptainThrowback
- Fix building toolbox in android-7.1 – CaptainThrowback
- Fix bash – Jarl-Penguin
Android 11 Branch:
- Add support for installation realme/OPPO OTA – Ctapchuk
- update custom makefiles to golang modules – bigbiff
- sepolicy updates – nebrassy, bigbiff, CaptainThrowback
- encryption updates for a11 – bigbiff, micky387, CaptainThrowback
- vendor kernel module loader – bigbiff
- virtual A/B updates – bigbiff
- snapshot merges – bigbiff
- repacker warnings – CaptainThrowback
- f2fs formatting fixes – systemad
- symlink dynamic partitions in bootdevice – Mohd Faraz
- Fix parsing get_args for wiping cache
- vendor hal fixes – Mohd Faraz
- fix samsung haptics – soulr344
- digest check fixes – epicX
- ozip decrypt fixes – Ctapchuk
- Change how blank screen works – Sean hoyt
Android 9 and Android 11 Branches:
- add num template for PIN input – CaptainThrowback
- Ignore A12 XML files binary format – zhenyolka
- Add support of A12 keymasterkeyblob files structure – zhenyolka
- keymaster restore: warn when pin, password or pattern is enabled – bigbiff
- New flashing method for recovery as boot devices: Advanced > flash current twrp – nebrassy
- factory wipe and mtp fixes – CaptainThrowback
- add indonesian language – Xdisk
- update Russian language – Ctapchuk
- add canceldecrypt page – CaptainThrowback
- copy logcat when copying logs in TWRP – CaptainThrowback
- FBE Encryption fixes – CaptainThrowback
- repacker fixes for compression – nebrassy
- exclusion criteria for Fix Recovery Bootloop – CaptainThrowback
- unmount vendor if not available – LinkBoi00
- theme updates – LinkBoi00
Source – twrp.me
The latest twrp comes with lots of customization and bugs free features. They are trying to give the best experience to their user.
The latest twrp version is more secure. Now your data is more encrypted.
Rest changes we already talked about in the above paragraphs. I hope you enjoyed it.