In this article, I’m gonna guide you to how to install Custom ROM on LG Stylo 4 easily. First, I want to clear something about installing custom ROM on LG stylo 4 may be beneficial for you or maybe not. There tones of pros of Installing Custom ROM in your device.
In the end, we will suggest you a trusted website for downloading custom ROM LG device. Below we discuss step by step but at mean I want to show you some key features of the LG stylo device. So without wasting your time lets start –
Key Features of LG stylo 4 Device
This LG device has a lot of specifications but here I only write some most popular key features and may be important from the point of view of CWM or TWRP recovery. Let’s discuss-
The device comes with 6.2 inches full HD Plus Display and pixel of the screen is 2160 by 1080 pixels. Pixel density is 442 which is quite awesome. The device comes with the latest Android version at launch time OREO 8.2 and a super cool dragon 450 chipsets. Ram of the device is 2GB which is not too good but it’s ok with this budget. The storage of this device is 32GB you can expand as well. Now moving to the camera of this LG device – 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. Device battery is good at this price range which is 3300 mAh (non-removable)
What is Custom ROM?
Customs ROMs are the ROM like our Stock ROM but these are more customizable. These types of ROMs developed by the community of devs. Its comes with some more feature than our stock ROM that why people like custom ROMs. Nowadays a lot of custom ROM available in the market for specific devices.
Merits of installing Custom ROM
There are tons of benefits of installing a custom ROM but here we only mention some major. Because most of the benefits are not usable or you already know about it –
- Update the latest version of android device
- An update is not only for one time, you’ll get regular updates because dev’s are trying to improve the ROM.
- More features than default stock ROM
- Device performance will be like butter if its install properly
The above mention features are enough to excite you to install Custom ROM on LG stylo 4 device. Now below we mention some cons of installing ROM, make sure you read this.
Demerits of Installing Custom ROM
Well, there are not only pros. here we mention some demerits of custom ROM. May be anyone reason is enough to change your mood to install ROM on the LG device.
- After installing Custom ROM your device warranty would be lost completely. No matter it works or not. Because by default manufacturer of LG device would not allow you to install a customized ROM on their device.
- Check your custom ROM before installing because sometimes the ROMS are corrupted as a result device will brick. So be careful during installing Custom ROM on Stylo 4 device.
Steps Before Installing Custom ROM
Every step is essential to installing custom ROM if you skip anyone, then the result is not desirable. We suggest you install this customize ROM very carefully-
Keep it in mind that unlocking bootloader is also an important step to success in this process. The above mention is must require before installing a customized ROM. I hope you understand and follow our tips. If you’re facing issues during installation of ROM then drop down your comment to get your answer. We’ll reply as soon as possible. If you want more information about this topic the make sure you check out this article – https://www.techdroidtips.com/install-custom-rom-lg-stylo-4-cwm-twrp/ I hope this article helps you to install Custom ROM on LG style 4 and also helps you to Root Your LG Stylo Device.
Guide to install Custom ROM on LG stylo 4 Via TWRP recovery
Let’s talk briefly, how to install custom ROM on the stylo 4 device step-by-step. This guide is completely dedicated to guiding you the process via TWRP recovery –
- First, Download your device custom ROM from XDA Developer
- Charge your device battery at least 60%.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP recovery mode. For doing this switch off your LG device and hold
Power button + Volume down
button at the same time.
- Take a complete backup of your stock ROM for future reference. This backup is important because if your device will brick then you can restore your backup, which is more important than your device.
- Now, go to wipe and “Swipe to Factory Reset”
- Press the back button and tap on install, Now the Custom ROM file which you downloaded. After that
swipe to confirm flash
- At last, Reboot your device
That’s all! you have successfully install Custom ROM on your LG stylo 4 device. Now customize your device as you want. Dropdown your query in the comment section. Your suggestion will help us to improve ourselves.
The related article always helps you to get similar content ideas. As this article is all about the custom ROM, as a result, we will add the same category related content in this section.
At last, we want to tell you some tips. Installing custom ROMs is not tough, but verify which custom ROM is best and not corrupted is difficult. This complete guide is dedicated to guiding you on how to install Custom ROM On LG Stylo 4. Always make sure that for official ROM visit XDA developers website. Because there is a community of dev who helps each other.
So, guys, this is my personal step by step method to Root my LG device. Now it’s your time to root device, Don’t forget to drop down your honest feedback in the comment section.