Do you want to learn how to unlock LG Stylo 4 Bootloader ?, If your answer is yes, then well and good because here I’m going to guide you the process of LG Stylo 4 bootloader unlocking. I assure you can easily able to unlock your device, just follow our step-by-step guide to getting success of unlocking the LG device. But wait for folk’s! Before going to the next level things make sure you know about device keys. So let’s have a quick look at LG stylo 4 specification.
The method which is mention in this article is working properly. So before going to unlocking steps, make sure you have complete information about your LG device. TWRP UPDATE is not responsible for any kind of loss or mishappening. And this method is only for LG Stylo 4 devices, so don’t try this method for another LG device model. If you know already that is mention in this article, then use quick navigation to get your answer.
Key Features of LG Stylo 4
This device comes with 6.2 FHD+ FullVision TFT 2160 × 1080 Display, Based on Android 8.1 Oreo installed. Taking about the device processor that is 1.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ SDM450. It’s really interesting at a reasonable price. The device has 32 GB internal storage and 3 GB Ram. This RAM is old nowadays but doesn’t worry about it.
Let’s have a quick look at Battery Capacity which is – 3,300mAh Lithium-Ion. I think that is not good because everyone wants good battery backup so they can enjoy all day. The device camera is quite awesome, Rear camera is 12MP, f/2.2, 1.25µ. Now have a look at the device front camera – 16MP which is too much good. Because people love to take a selfie. So it’s a positive point of this device.
Why We Need To Unlock Bootloader
I think you should know about why you have to unlock your LG device? That’s why I’m adding this heading to clear your doubt.
By default, the LG device bootloader is locked. Because the manufacturer doesn’t want to allow you to change the device setting and more. After unlocking the bootloader you have permission to install TWRP or CWM Recovery, you can also install Custom ROM On Lg Stylo 4 device, without getting any security warning. And last but not least you can also Root your device. Interesting! Enjoy this guide below a cool guide waiting for you.
You can’t install custom ROM without unlocking the device bootloader. These are some features that you can enjoy once you unlock the bootloader.
Unlock LG Stylo 4 Bootloader easily
I know you are eager to unlock the bootloader but I want to give you complete information about this topic. So for completing my promise below, I’m going to mention some pros and cons of unlocking device bootloader. This will help you to take the right decision whether you want to unlock or not. Hope this helps you. Let’s start-
Merits of Unlocking Bootloader on LG Stylo 4
- Install Custom ROM’s LG stylo 4 device without any warning
- You can install TWRP or CWM recovery easily
- Remove pre-installed application, Interesting!
- Install Custom Kernal which will enhance device performance
- You can root LG stylo 4, by unlocking the bootloader
That’s all about the benefits of unlocking the bootloader. Hope this will help you. Now below I mention some cons of unlocking.
Demerits Of Unlocking Bootloader on LG stylo 4
Some bad things about bootloader and you should know about it. Because you’re going to unlock your device. Make sure you read completely this article.
- Unlocking the device bootloader will void the device warranty, which is sad about unlocking
- Might be possible that during installing TWRP, You will stuck in Boot Loop
So these are the major pros. I know many people avoid unlocking device after reading this. But Root lovers are ready to get risk.
Procedure To Unlock LG Stylo 4 Bootloader
Here’s the matter on which the article roundabout. So take a cup of coffee, and concentrate here to grab the steps of unlocking. Let’s start with step-by-step
- First, Enable Developer Option and OEM unlocking
- Now setup ADB And Fastboot on your PC/Laptop – One-click Download
The process to install ADB Fastboot Drivers On PC/Laptop Easy steps
- Install and allow this tool to Administrator Permission (It is a must)
- Now tap on yes, in order to install ADB and fastboot drivers
- Tap yes to install ADB system-wide
- Tap, Yes for install Drivers
- Now click on continue the Driver installation
- Wait for the complete installation, it tales times time to install approx – 20 seconds
- All set! You have successfully installed ADB and fastboot Drivers in your PC/Laptop
By following the above steps you have successfully install ADB and FastBoot drivers. I want to suggest you to take complete backup of your device data by using your google drive.
For this Open Settings> Find Backup and Reset>click on both i.e. “Backup my data and Automatic Restore” Now click on Backup Account> Select your account on which you want to store all data.
Once again open setting> Google>Accounts> Select Your Android Data and sync with tha gmail. That’s all now you’re good to go.
- You have to Need an IMEI number of the LG devices. For this Dial “*#06#” after dailing you’ll get the IMEI number of your device.
- Now connect your LG Stylo 4 android device with your PC/Laptop
Bootloader Unlocking Process
- Open CMD window and Type
adb reboot bootloader
- You must have LG Device ID for getting Device ID type
fastboot oem device-id
- Now the system will show you a message and this message contains the device ID
- You Need Device ID for unique unlock ID
- Now you have to combine Both ID’s and paste Example –
- Then you have to copy Device ID and IMEI number of Lg device and paste on the LG Dev Website
- Steps – Visit Lg dev website> scroll Down> Tap on start Unlocking Bootloader >> fill device required details. Now Paste Device ID and IMEI Number
- Then tap on confirm, After tapping you’ll receive an mail from official LG with specific file for unlocking stylo 4 bootloader i.e. unlock.bin
- Inside CMD (command prompt window) type
fastboot flash unlock unlock.bin
- Press Enter, Now last step you have to type
- Well Done! Everything is perfect. you have successfully unlock LG Stylo 4 bootloader.
Conclusion – The above article for specific LG device about How to Unlock Lg stylo 4 Bootloader. This method in working 100% because I mention official steps. So there is no chance of error. I hope this guide helps you to unlock your device. At last but not least I want to tell you if you face any problem during unlocking then drop down your comment below. we’ll reply as soon as possible. We love to help you.
How to get Lg stylo 4 unlock key and device ID?
Make sure your device is connect with PC/Laptop. Now Open CMD window and Type “adb reboot bootloader“. You must have LG Device ID for getting Device ID type fastboot oem device-id. Now system will show you message and this message contain device ID. You have successfully get your device ID of Lg stylo 4.