Hey Guys, My Name is Roshan Tiwari. In this article, I’m going to show you how to install TWRP Recovery on the Moto G8 Plus device via TWRP official application.
This article is completely dedicated to guiding you about the TWRP installation process. And I’ll cover your pros, cons as well as Requirements before installing TWRP. So stay tuned with us. But before going to the Recovery step make sure you have complete information about your Moto G device.
About Moto G8 Plus – Key Features
|Model||Moto G8 Plus|
|Display||LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 6.3 inches, 99.1 cm2|
|Camera / Selfie||48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF|
16 MP, f/2.2, 14mm (ultrawide), dedicated video camera (1080p)
5 MP, f/2.2,25 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm
|Memory||64GB 4GB RAM, microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Performance||Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665, octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
Pros Of Installing TWRP Recovery
TWRPUPDATE is not responsible for any kind of loss. Installing the Process of TWRP is always risky So make sure you follow all steps very carefully. Do at your own risk.
There are lots of benefits of installing TWRP. Here I’m going to mention some of those so that you can in a better way.
- Install Custom ROM
- Install Moded apps
- Remove device bloatware and more
- Increase device performance
Cons Of Installing TWRP Recovery
- Device warranty loss
- With your little mistake device can be brick
These are the major factors of installing TWRP recovery. But don’t worry about it because the chances of bricking device are less than 5% but if you’re a noob then it’s greater for you.
Important Steps Before Installing TWRP on Moto G8 Plus
- Make sure that the device bootloader should be unlocked
- Enable developer option as well as USB debugging
- Charge Moto G device battery 70% or above
These are some basic requirements for installing TWRP Recovery on your Moto G device. I hope you understand better, every step is necessary to don’t be lazy to follow the steps.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Moto G8 Plus Via TWRP Application
Here I guide step by step with screenshots so that you’ll better understand how to install TWRP properly.
- Download TWRP Application from play store – Official TWRP App
- Now, Install Application and accept Terms and Conditions ( Short for T & C )
- Next, Tap on Run With “Root Permission“
- Select TWRP Flash Option and accept their conditions
- Find your device in the search bar
- Download the TWRP image file for Moto G8 Plus and save that file in the ROM (Internal Storage)
- Press Back To The Application and Tap on ” Select a File To Flash “
- Find And select the TWRP image of your device
- At last Select “Flash to Recovery” and then tap on Confirm
Great! You have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on your Moto G8 Plus Device. I hope you enjoy this article. If you have any queries in your mind then drop in the comment section. After reading this guide if you want to Root Moto G8 Plus follow this guide.
Here I added some related articles, and they help you to get more ideas about how to install TWRP recovery.
This article is completely dedicated to guiding you on how to install TWRP Recovery on the Moto G8 Plus device.
For more understanding, I have inserted screenshots. And screenshot contains step by step process. If you’re unable to read the points, then don’t worry just follow the screenshot instructions that it.
Al last I added some related articles to help you. Because related articles help you to understand how many people install TWRP by the following guide.
If you have any query let me know in the comment section.