Hey There, welcome back to an excellent guide to install TWRP. In this article, We Will Guide You to Install TWRP Recovery On Realme C3 Easily.
Below we guide you with two different methods, the first one via PC/Laptop and the second one with Official TWRP Application. So Stay Tune with us to know more about the installation process recovery.
TWRP UPDATE is not responsible for any kind of mishappening. The method of installing TWRP is only for realme C3. Don’t try this method with other devices. Do at your own risk.
Wait! The good news is that, in this post, we updated a method of Root Realme c3. It’s means now you can easily Root your Realme C3 device by following our guide.
Key Features Of Realme C3
By Table, we will show only essential keys to this device. Every specification will cover in this Table. So let’s rock and start –
|Display||6.5 inches ( 16.51 CM ) 720×1600 Pixels, 270 PPI, IPS LCD|
|Performance||MediaTek Helio G70 Processor|
|Battery||5000 mAh with a One-day battery backup|
|Memory||microSDXC (dedicated slot), Internal 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, eMMC 5.1|
|Camera||12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.25µm, PDAF, 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) Features LED flash, HDR, panorama Video 1080p@30fps|
|Selfie Camera||5 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/5″, 1.12µm, Features HDR, panorama, Video 1080p@30fps|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|OS / Chipset /CPU /GPU||Android 10, Realme UI 1.0 / Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm) / Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55) / Mali-G52 2EEMC2|
Make sure you read complete article. If you don’t have time to read this article right now, then I suggest you bookmark this article. So whenever you have time then you can come back and read your loved the article about TWRP for Realme C3.
The requirement for Install TWRP Recovery On Realme C3
Every requirement is necessary, so make sure you have done all the things mentioned in this article. So let’s start –
- Make Sure the Realme C3 bootloader unlocked; otherwise, You Can’t flash Custom Recovery without unlocking the bootloader
- Your Smartphone battery Should be Changed More than 50% ( We recommend )
- Make Sure before flashing, You Can backup all the Important data ( In case if you lost your data you’ll get on one click)
- Enable developer option and USB Debugging
- This Guiding Way to flashing Process Only for Realme C3 So don’t try On other Smartphone
Advantage of Install TWRP Recovery On Realme C3
- You Can Root Realme C3 Easily Without a PC, and You Can also Install Android 10 Custom ROM
- With the help of TWRP, You Can take a backup of Your Stock ROM. You can reinstall The older backup of Your Phone ( In Case You don’t like the custom ROM )
- You make any changes in stock ROM and convert into Custom ROM ( Make Sure You Know about Stock ROM and Custom ROM ). Before that, take complete knowledge about the stock and custom ROM
- You Can Install the older version or the latest version with the help of TWRP Recovery, isn’t it interesting?
The disadvantage of Install TWRP Recovery On Realme C3
- If there is any mistake while installing Custom ROM, then Your Phone went to be useless ( mobile manufacture ). And not be useable in future
- After flashing Custom Recovery Warranty of Your Realme C3 Voided but don’t Worry You Can Easily back the Warranty by Reinstalling Stable ROM Using Computer
- If you forget to backup your data, then it may be lost permanently
We hope that after reading the Advantages and disadvantages of TWRP custom recovery. You have useful information about what will happen with your phone after recovery.
Are you enjoying it? keep reading and be practical with the guidance which is given below.
Check out our guide to install recovery on any device. This helps you a lot if you’re facing any error while installation makes sure to comment below to get your solution.
Guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Realme C3
- First of all, download the TWRP file of Your Realme C3 then Renamed to twrp.img – Check out
- Now copy that file and open Local Disk C.
- In Local Disk C, find a folder named ADB. Open the folder and paste the recovery there.
- Now open PowerShell or Command Prompt by holding the Shift + Right-click.
- Then select either PowerShell or Command Prompt.
- Now boot your Realme C3 to Fastboot mode. If you’re not sure how to connect your phone to a PC using USB and type
adb reboot bootloader
- Your Realme C3 boots into Fastboot mode.
- Now type
fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- By entering that, TWRP replaces stock recovery.
- Now type command
- Congratulation, Your Realme C3 Successfully install TWRP Recovery.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Realme C3 Via TWRP Application
So, guys, this guide is wholly dedicated to guiding you, how to install TWRP on your Realme C3 device by using the official TWRP application. Just follow our step-by-step Process, and enjoy the benefits of TWRP recovery.
We will use proper screenshots, So you can understand better how things work. Let’s start –
Before installing TWRP, make sure you have rooted your Realme Device, And unlock its bootloader. And last but not least, take a complete backup of your important data.
- First, Download TWRP Application from play store – Check Out
- Install App and accept Terms and Conditions ( Short for T & C )
- Now Tap the Option Run With Root Permission
- Next Select TWRP Flash Option and accept their conditions
- Find your device or You can search your device by using search bar
If Your Device Is Not Appear In The List. Then Don’t Go For Next Step. Wait for your official TWRP file. If you get your device file then follow the below step, but if you get your specific TWRP file, then wait for it.
- Download the TWRP image file for your Realme Device and save that file in the ROM (Internal Storage)
- Go Back To The Application and Tap on ” Select a File To Flash “
- Now Find And select the TWRP image of your device
- Select “Flash to Recovery” and then tap on Confirm
Everything is perfect; soon, the process will complete in a couple of seconds.
You have successfully installed the TWRP Recovery image file in your Realme Device. I hope you enjoy and easily understand our step-by-step guide.
Search twrp file for your device in google custom search here – https://search.twrpupdate.com
The above guide is only for Realme C3 Device. So don’t execute this guide with other smartphones of Realme. Do at your own risk.
TWRPUPDATE is not responsible for any loss of your android smartphone ( If brick ) or any type of data loss. I hope you enjoy it. I hope this will help you. If you’re facing any problem, then drop down your comment below.
Guide To Root Realme C3
Let’s play with Root. So here, we updated you with the Root guide of this Realme device. Are you excited guy’s-
- First, Of all Download the latest magisk zip for Realme C3
- Switch off your Realme Device and boot into the recovery mode
- Now Press and hold the volume up + Power button, and don’t leave until you see the boot logo. And always note down, don’t release the volume up buttons until the TWRP mode open in the device
- Tap on install and select the downloaded magisk zip file
- Now your device screen will look like this below screenshot
As you’ll see, the button on your screen, i.e., “Swipe to confirm flash,” Right! Just Swipe up, and you’re done. Congrats, you have successfully Root your Realme C3 device.
Guide To Root Realme C3 Via One-Click Root (Author’s Choice)
This is one of the best and most widely used software programs for Realme C3 devices to successfully obtain root access. This software is paid, and over 10,000 devices have been rooted with it to date.
Your device will be rooted, guaranteed. Else we’ll see you 100% of your money back instantly. Crazy, isn’t it?
Note: We recommend using paid services to root your device only if you want to save your time and effort. Rooting an Android phone is something that takes effort and can be quite the task when you’re the one doing it yourself. Trust us, it gets really messy once you start rooting things on your own.
Steps to Root Realme C3 Via One Click Root
Follow all steps carefully –
- First, Go to the one-click root website – Check Out
- Then click on the Root Now button.
- Next, type your device’s brand name. Next, type the device model number, and tap on the Next button.
- Now select device version and tap on Verify Rootable.
If your device is rootable then you need to pay the fees and follow their instruction to root your device.
Now that you’re done reading, be sure to check out One Click Root website so that you can root your Android device. This process is a lot easier than it might sound, with the great help of One Click root.
Here some articles related to this Device that help you to install the TWRP Recovery in your C3 Device. These are –
You should check out the guide to install Custom ROM on Realme C3 device.
This is the complete guide about how to install TWRP recovery on the Realme C3 device. Here I shared my two personal methods, which I’m using to Install TWRP. Now tell me which one you like the most. I’m Waiting for your response; drop your answer in the comment section.
Leave feedback about the rooting guide of this Realme device. We’ll be happy to saw your feedback in the comment section. Also, if you have any queries, then make sure you drop a comment or mail us.
Stay Home Stay Safe.
Is it safe to install TWRP recovery?
Yes, It’s completely safe to install TWRP, but if you make any mistake while installing, then the chances of bricking your Device will be increased.
Is it safe to install Custom ROM on Realme c3?
Yes, It’s 100% safe. But make sure you have selected the right ROM for your device. We suggest you follow the XDA developer’s guide to install Custom ROM.
Is PC/Laptop is necessary to install TWRP recovery?
Yes, a PC/Laptop is a must for installing TWRP Recovery. Without the help of a PC/Laptop, it is not possible to install.