Hey There welcome back to an awesome guide of install TWRP. In this article We Will Guide You to Install TWRP Recovery On Realme C3 Easily. So basically Read this tutorial till the End because We also Provide Some features of the Smartphone in the below Section. Below we guide you with two different methods, the first one via PC/Laptop and the second one with Official TWRP Application. So Stay Tune with us to know more about the installation process recovery.
Wait! The good news is that, in this post, we updated a method of Root Realme c3. It’s means now you can easily Root your Realme C3 device by following our guide.
Key Features Of Realme C3
By Table, we will show only important keys to this device. Every specification will cover on this table. So let’s rock and start –
|Display||6.5 inches ( 16.51 CM ) 720×1600 Pixels, 270 PPI, IPS LCD|
|Performance||MediaTek Helio G70 Processor|
|Battery||5000 mAh with a One-day battery backup|
|Memory||microSDXC (dedicated slot), Internal 32GB 2GB RAM, 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, eMMC 5.1|
|Camera||12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.25µm, PDAF, 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) Features LED flash, HDR, panorama Video 1080p@30fps|
|Selfie Camera||5 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/5″, 1.12µm, Features HDR, panorama, Video 1080p@30fps|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|OS / Chipset /CPU /GPU||Android 10, Realme UI 1.0 / Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm) / Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55) / Mali-G52 2EEMC2|
Requirement for Install TWRP Recovery On Realme C3
Every requirement is necessary, so make sure you have done all the things which are mention in this article. So let’s start –
- Make Sure Realme C3 bootloader unlocked otherwise You Can’t flash Custom Recovery without unlocking the bootloader
- Your Smartphone battery Should be Changed More than 50% ( We recommend )
- Make Sure before flashing, You Can backup all the Important data ( In case if you lost your data you’ll get on one click)
- Enable developer option and USB Debugging
- This Guiding Way to flashing Process Only for Realme C3 So don’t try On other Smartphone
Advantage of Install TWRP Recovery On Realme C3
- You Can Root Realme C3 Easily Without PC and You Can also Install Android 10 Custom ROM
- With the help of TWRP, You Can take a backup of Your Stock ROM. You can reinstall The older backup of Your Phone ( In Case You don’t like the custom ROM )
- You make any changes in stock ROM and convert into Custom ROM ( Make Sure You Know about Stock ROM and Custom ROM ). Before that take complete knowledge about the stock and custom ROM
- You Can Install older Version or latest Version with help of TWRP Recovery, isn’t it interesting?
Disadvantage of Install TWRP Recovery On Realme C3
- If there is any mistake during installing Custom ROM then Your Phone went to be useless ( mobile manufacture ). And not be useable in future
- After flashing Custom Recovery Warranty of Your Realme C3 Voided but don’t Worry You Can Easily back Warranty by Reinstalling Stable ROM Using Computer
- If you forget to backup your data then it may be lost permanently
We hope that after reading the Advantages and disadvantages of TWRP custom recovery. You have good information about what will happen with your phone after recovery. Are you enjoying keep reading and be practical with the guidence which is given below.
Check out our guide to install recovery on any device this helps you a lot if you’re facing any error while installation makes sure to comment below to get your solution.
Guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Realme C3
- first of all download the TWRP file of Your Realme C3 then Renamed to twrp.img – Check out
- Now copy that file and open Local Disk C.
- In Local Disk C find folder named ADB. Open the folder and paste the recovery there.
- Now open PowerShell or Command Prompt, by holding the Shift + Right-click.
- Then select either PowerShell or Command Prompt.
- Now boot your Realme C3 to Fastboot mode. If you’re not sure how to connect your phone to PC using USB and type
ADB reboot bootloader
- Your Realme C3 boots into Fastboot mode.
- Now type
fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- By entering that TWRP replaces stock recovery.
- Now type command
- Congratulation Your Realme C3 Successfully install TWRP Recovery
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Realme C3 Via TWRP Application
So, guys, this guide is completely dedicated to guiding you, how to install TWRP on your Realme C3 device by using the official TWRP application. Just follow our step-by-step process, and enjoy the benefits of TWRP recovery. We will use proper screenshots, So you can understand better, how things work. Let’s start –
- First, Download TWRP Application from play store –
- Install App and accept Terms and Conditions ( Short for T & C )
- Now Tap the Option Run With Root Permission
- Next Select TWRP Flash Option and accept their conditions
- Find your device or You can search your device by using search bar
- Download the TWRP image file for your Realme Device and save that file in the ROM (Internal Storage)
- Go Back To The Application and Tap on ” Select a File To Flash “
- Now Find And select the TWRP image of your device
- Select “Flash to Recovery” and then tap on Confirm
Everything is perfect, Soon the process will complete in a couple of seconds. You have successfully Installed TWRP Recovery image file in your Realme Device. I hope you enjoy and easily understand our step-by-step guide. TWRP official website shows this result about the Realme c3 device – https://twrp.me/realme/realme3.htmlI hope this will help you. If you’re facing any problem then drop down your comment below.
Guide To Root Realme C3
Let’s play with Root. So here we updated you with the Root guide of this Realme device. Are you excited guy’s-
- First, Of all Download latest magisk zip for Realme C3
- Switch off your Realme Device and boot into the recovery mode
- Now Press and hold volume up + Power button and don’t leave until you see the boot logo. And always note down, don’t release the volume up buttons until the TWRP mode open in device
- Tap on install and select the downloaded magisk zip file
- Now your device screen will look like this below screenshot
As you’ll see the button on your screen i.e “Swipe to confirm flash” Right! Just Swipe up and you’re done. Congrats you have successfully Root your Realme C3 device.
Here some articles related to this device that helps you to install the TWRP Recovery in your C3 Device. These are –
So guys here the complete guide about how to install TWRP recovery on the Realme C3 device. Here I shared my two personal methods which I’m using to Install TWRP. Now tell me which one you like the most. I’m Waiting for your response, Drop your answer in the comment section. Is it safe to install TWRP recovery? Yes, Its completely safe to install TWRP but if you do any mistake during installing then chances of bricking your device will be increased. Is it safe to install Custom ROM on Realme c3? Yes, It’s 100% safe. But make sure you have selected the right ROM for your device. We suggest you follow the XDA developers’ guide to install Custom ROM. Is PC/Laptop is necessary to install TWRP recovery? Yes, PC/Laptop is a must for installing TWRP recovery. Without the help of a PC/Laptop, it is not possible to install.
Leave a feedback about the rooting guide of this Realme device. We’ll happy to saw your feedback in the comment section. Also if you have any query then make sure you drop a comment or mail us.
Stay Home Stay Safe.
Is it safe to install TWRP recovery?
Yes, Its completely safe to install TWRP but if you do any mistake during installing then chances of bricking your device will be increase.
Is it safe to install Custom ROM on realme c3?
Yes, Its 100% safe. But make sure you have select right ROM for your device. We suggest you to follow XDA developers guide to install Custom ROM.
Is PC/Laptop is necessary to install TWRP recovery?
Yes, PC/Laptop is must for for installing TWRP recovery. Without the helpf of PC it is not possible to install.