Today in this article i’m going to guide you how to install TWRP custom Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy M21 easily. Stay tune with us but before going to the next step you have some information about tour Samsung galaxy M21. So lets have a quick look on this device configuration. Without wasting a single minute lets start.
About Phone – Key Features
- Display – 6.4 inches (16.26 cm) , 1080 x 2340 pixels , 403 ppi , Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Performance – Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9611 , Octa core (2.3 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A73 + 1.7 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53)
- Storage – 64 GB , Expandable Up to 512 GB
- Battery – 6000 mAh , Li-ion , Fast, 15W
- Camera – Triple 48 MP f/2.0 (upto 4x Digital Zoom) Primary Camera , 8 MP f/2.2, Wide Angle, Ultra-Wide Angle Camera , 5 MP f/2.2, Depth Camera
- Common Features – Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and important fingerprint sensor is available
Pre – Requirements for installing TWRP Recovery
- Enable developer option and OEM unlock
- Device bootloader should be unlocked
- You have some knowledge of coding if not then don’t worry
- A Laptop/PC and USB cable is must
- Battery of your samsung device should be charged more than 60%
Advantages of Installing TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M21
- Device will come into the boost mode i.e Performance of device like rocket
- Create custom ROM As you requirement
- Replace the stock Rom by customized rom
- Take Nandroid Backup of your device
These are the popular benefits of installing twrp custom recovery on your Samsung galaxy M21. But with benefits their is dark side which should not be neglected. Make sure you about cons.
Diadvantages of Installing TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M21
- Samsung official warranty would be lost
- Installing rom may be currupted make sure you have check
- Device would be brick if you do any mistake
- Device Performance may be fluctuate than before
These are some cons of installing custom recovery. But you have to take risk if you want to install custom Recovery on your device.
Guide to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M21
- Download Odin Flash tool for Samsung Device, And Extract it on your PC
- Now Download TWRP for your Samsung Device from Here.
- Now Boot Samsung Galaxy M21 in fastboot Mode.
- To Boot Samsung Galaxy M21 in fastboot Mode you have to Turn Off then Press and Hold Bixby + Volume Up + Power key.
- Now you have to Boot Galaxy M21 in Download Mode, do that, turn it off and Press and hold Bixby + Volume Down button together to turn on the phone. Now press Up Screen to boot in Download Mode.
- Connect your Smartphone to Computer using USB port
- Open Odin in Your PC
- Now ID:COM tab on your Odin will turn Blue which means your phone is successfully recognized by Odin flash tool, If it doesn’t reconnect your Device and check again.
- Next tap on AP button on the Odin Tool and Select TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy M21 you downloaded earlier.
- Tap on Start Button
- After Some time you will see “PASS” Button on Screen which means TWRP recovery is successfully Installed on your Phone
This guide is same as Samsung Galaxy M31 because they are the m series device of samsung and both ahve almost same method to install TWRP Recovery. Once you install the recovey then you can install Custom Rom on your android device. Hope you enjoy thia guide. Comment below your feedback and drop you query related to customize roms etc.
Make sure you read the related articles, they help you to install TWRP on your Samsung Galaxy Device. Here the other device models of Samsung.
This complete article is dedicated to teach you how to Install TWRP Recovery on your Samsung device, step by step complete instructions. Pros, cons and requirements everything. In case if you have doubts then let me know in the comment section.
I’ll try to solve your query as soon as possible.