So you want to Install Custom Recovery of your Samsung Smartphone?. If your answer is yes, then this is the Right to learn. Today in this article we will guide you to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung galaxy M31 Easily. So basically Read this article till the end, we will provide some features of Custom Recovery in the below section. Sound’s good now follow this guide.
Requirement for Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy M31
- Before flashing Your Android phone bootloader has been Unlocked
- Your Samsung Galaxy M31 battery Should be Charged More than 50%
- You Can backup all the Important data then Save in Your Computer ( Laptop or PC )
- This Guiding Way to flashing Only for Samsung Galaxy device So don’t try On another Android smartphone otherwise Maybe bricked ( Gone to be useless )
Advantage of Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy M31
Below I ad some pros so this will helps to motivate you to install Custom Recovery on your device.
- Your Android device performs better before the previous version. ( Note )
- You have root access to your device.
- You can create Nandoid Backups easily.
- Your mobile battery life increase ( Because when you disable the pre-installed apps then your battery go longer than before )
- There’ll be not Bloatware. ( Less ads as compared to other recovery Application )
Disadvantage of Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy M31
- You will lose your mobile manufacturer warranty. ( So do this after warranty )
- The custom ROMs which you install may contain bugs ( Probably 80% possible )
- Your android device went to be useless if you commit any mistake during the recovery process.
- The customize rom file may be corrupted.
- If you’re doing this first time then it is too confusing and time-consuming.
By reading these advantages and disadvantages of TWRP Recovery you got some idea about how beneficial the TWRP recovery for android devices. Read this Difference carefully. Hope! you enjoy.
Guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy M31
These all steps are necessary for installation, if you skip any step then maybe you’ll face some difficulty while installing custom Recovery. These are following –
- Download Odin Flash tool for Samsung Device, And Extract it on your PC
- Now you Have to Download TWRP for your Samsung Device from Here.
- Now Boot Samsung Galaxy M31 in fastboot Mode.
- To Boot Samsung Galaxy M31 in fastboot Mode you have to Turn Off then Press and Hold Bixby + Volume Up + Power key.
- Now you have to Boot Galaxy M31 in Download Mode, do that, turn it off and Press and hold Bixby + Volume Down button together to turn on the phone. Now press Up Screen to boot in Download Mode.
- Connect your Smartphone to Computer using the USB port
- Now Open Odin in Your PC
- Now ID: COM tab on your Odin will turn Blue which means your phone is successfully recognized by Odin flash tool, If it doesn’t reconnect your Device and check again.
- Now tap on the AP button on the Odin Tool and Select TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy M31 you downloaded earlier.
- Now Tap on Start Button
- After Some time you will see “PASS” Button on Screen which means TWRP recovery is successfully installed on your Phone
- Now Root Samsung Galaxy M31 Without PC.
Check out our guide to install TWRP Recovery On Redmi 9A Easily this helps you a lot. And last but not least I want to tell you one thing this method maybe work for every m series device of Samsung.