Want to install twrp custom recovery on Nokia 5.3? Today in this article i’m going to guide you how to install twrp custom recovery on Nokia 5.3 in just simple steps. Follow our step by step guide in order to install custom roms on your android device. But wait! Before going to the next step you must have some information about your Nokia device. A good news is that Team Win officially announce that twrp recovery now for 6.2 as well as for 7.2 i completely tell you step –by-step but right now Lets have a quick outlook on nokia 5.3 configuration.
- Display – 6.55-inch display Display aspect ratio18:5:9
- Performance – Snapdragon 660/665 processor
- Battery – 4,000 mAh
- 16MP primary sensor
- 5MP secondary sensor
- 8MP lenses
- Storage – 3GB + 64GB and can be expandable via SD card
- Common features – These features is common in all the device like bluetooth , wifi, GSM, Hotspot fingerprint
The whole information is not confirmed by us so make sure do some research for this. We provide this is information via our some research available on the internet.
Pre – Requirements for Installing twrp on nokia 5.3
- Unlock your device bootloader
- Enable developer option and OEM unlock
- Take complete backup of your device
- A bit knowledge of coding for “CMD”
- PC/Laptop and a USB is must for this process
Pro Tip – Every point is important in the point of view of twrp. If you skip any pre – requirement then may be you’re face some issue . Result you won’t be able install twrp on your device. That why i recommend you to follow our every guideline step by step in order to install. While reading this things are clear in your mind that twrp is beneficial or not for your Nokia device. What you think about it comment below your feedback.
Benefits of Installing Twrp recovery on Nokia 5.3
- Performance of device will be better than before
- Replace the stock rom as you want
- Take complete Nandroid Backups
- Use modified application on Nokia device
- Flashing the new software updates
- Enable MTP support
Sounds good! The above points show you the pros of installing twrp on nokia 5.3 every points is 100 sure make sure you have some knowledge about installing twrp custom recovery. But if you going to do this first time then i’m sure that it takes a lot of time. As you’re noob. But follow our step by guide so you can install easily on your nokia device.
Guide to Install Twrp custom recovery on Nokia 5.3
- Download twrp image of Nokia 5.3 and renamed this image i.e. twrp.img check out
- Enable your Developer option & USB debugging
- Now copy the downloaded file and place where you
“install ADB” & “Fastboot driver” in Laptop/PC
Open command prompt window
“cmd” for this hold shift + Right click
- Boot Nokia 5.3 into fastboot mode by hold volume up button + Power button at same time
- Connect this device with PC/Laptop via Micro c type USB or Nano USB
- PC/Laptop auto detect your Device
- Now type
in command prompt window
- Next type “fastboot reboot bootloader” in cmd window
“fastboot flash twrp.img”
- After enter this twrp will replace the stock recovery
- At last type
” fastboot reboot” command
Congrats! You have successfully install twrp custom recovery on your Nokia 5.3 now you can add customize roms and install moded application which your device don’t allow before. I hope this article helps you. Comment below if your android device along with the issue which you’re follow at present. I’ll try my level best to help you.
Caution – Twrpupdate is not responsible for any kind of loss. May be while installing twrp recovery on your nokia 5.3 you lost your data. Some time it happen that your device may be brick your android device. We don’t try every device. we always guide you to how the things got work. So do at your own risk.
Check out –