Today in this article we will guide you to the process of installing TWRP Recovery on Realme 6 Pro Easily. Before we started to guide you about the installation process you must have some information about your device. It is not such a complicated work if you follow our step-by-step guide.
Do you love to Root device? Stay tune with us to Root Realme 6 Pro device. Before guide to the next level, things let’s have a look at Realme 6Pro features & specification. So let’s start
The Display of Realme pro is 6.4 inches (16.26 cm), 1080 x 2340 pixels, IPS LCD. Now move the Battery – 5000 mAh, Li-ion, VOOC, 30W. Everyone likes the Performance – Octa-core 2.2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo 470 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 470, Adreno 618. Are you excited to know about Camera – 64 MP Primary, 8 MP, Wide Angle, Ultra-Wide Angle Camera, 5 MP Camera, 2 MP, Depth Camera. Its about Storage – 64 Gb expandable up to 256 GB Now talking about the sensors – Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, fingerprint sensors. These are some Common features – Wifi, Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, OTG support, VoLtE.
Pre Requirement for Install Twrp on Realme 6 Pro
- Your device bootloader should be unlocked
- Battery should be charged 60 % [ Sometimes it takes time ]
- You have a PC / Laptop and a standard USB cable to connect your device
- Some Knowledge about coding
- Take the backup of your all data i.e media, files, photos, etc
These are the requirement before installing a custom recovery. We strongly recommend you take the backup of your data. So in case, you lost your data, you’ll able to get your backup.
Advantage of Install TWRP Recovery On Realme 6 Pro
Disadvantage of Install TWRP Recovery On Realme 6 Pro
- Your device would be lost the warranty period
- Check the custom ROM whether corrupted or not
- The phone will be useless permanently if you do any mistake
- Device GUI is totally changed [ How it looks before ]
By reading these advantages and disadvantages of TWRP Recovery. Now you have some idea about the pros & cons of installing TWRP. Read this Difference carefully. Be careful while implementing this guide. Check out the guide to install TWRP on Realme 6i so you get a clear idea about how to install custom recovery on Realme devices. I Hope! you enjoy
Enable USB Debugging & OEM unlocking
- Go to the setting in your phone and click “About Phone“
- Then find “Build Number” & tap on build number 7 times to enable “Developer Option“
- Now click Developer Option & Enable USB Debugging
- Scroll down more & also Enable OEM unlocking
That’s it, you have just completed the first step toward installing TWRP recovery now below the next step. I hope you enjoy & follow step by step. Drop your valuable comment in the comment section.
Guide to Install TWRP Recovery on Realme 6 Pro
- Download the TWRP image of Realme 6Pro and renamed to twrp.img – Here.
- Enable USB Debugging in your device
- Copy the downloaded image and paste where you
and "Fastboot driver"
- Now open command prompt window “cmd” by holding the
Shift + Right-click.
- Now Boot your Realme 6Pro to Fastboot Mode. Or you can also boot device by switch off your device then press volume up button + Power Button at same time
- Now connect your phone with pc through USB Cable and PC automatically detect your device
- Type this command in command prompt window “ADB devices“
- Now type “fastboot reboot bootloader“
- After that type this one “fastboot flash twrp.img“
- By entering that TWRP replaces stock recovery.
- Now type command “fastboot reboot“
Check out our guide on Recovery for Realme c3, this is the popular post of our website. comment below your suggestion to improve us. Xda Developer also publish about the TWRP installation process of Realme 6 Pro check out here – https://www.xda-developers.com/realme-6-pro-bootloader-unlock-tool-unofficial-twrp-now-available/
Besides this, if you’re facing any kind of issue while installing TWRP, let me know in the comment section. Don’t be hesitate we’re available to help you. Now it’s time to Root Your Realme 6 Pro device.
Guide To Root Realme 6 Pro
Root process is more interesting as compared to installing ROM and TWRP process. But actually it’s easy. Why i’m saying this is easy process. Take a toor below you’ll understand soon –
- Download latest Magisk Zip for Realme 6 Pro device
- Now Switch off Realme Device and boot into the recovery mode
- Next, Press and hold volume up + Power button and don’t leave until you see the boot logo. And always note down, don’t release the volume up buttons until the TWRP mode open in device
- Tap on install and select the downloaded magisk zip file (Which you download recently)
- Now your device screen will look like this below screenshot
As you can see the the above attached screenshot, which is exact as ypur device display. Now just tap on “Swipe to confirm Flash” This is the last step after doing this step your Realme 6 Pro device will Root successfully.
If you know about XDA developers tuen make sure you check out this awesome article by xda developers – https://forum.xda-developers.com/realme-6-pro
This article is completely dedicated yo Root Realme 6 Pro device by XDA. Hope this help you to Root.
It’s looks like easy na! Well it’s not too much easy. Depend on how you implement. See you in next article.
In this particular section, I’m going to add some related articles, I hope they help a lot.
This complete article is dedicated to guiding you, about the TWRP Installation Process in Realme 6 Pro. Every step is clear you can install TWRP easily by reading the above mention guide. In the related article section you can read that article which is related to this article. It means these articles help you to understand better.