In this article i’m going to show you how you can install TWRP on Realme 5 Pro. Yes its easy. You can install TWRP in just 5 simple steps by using official TWRP application. I’m showing you the step-by-step method with screenshots. But before going to show you the process to install TWRP Recovery make sure you have some information about TWRP.
What is TWRP?
TWRP stands for ‘TeamWin Recovery Project‘. It’s an open source Software. It’s gives the touchscreen interface to install recovery files. You can also take the complete backup of your current stock memory.
Merits Of Installing TWRP Recovery
TWRP gives you the touchscreen features to take backups and install the img files. So here I’m going to tell you some pros of TWRP Recovery . Are you excited to know,
Pros Of TWRP Recovery on Realme 5 Pro
Demerits Of Installing TWRP Recovery
With pros there are lots of cons available. I think you should know about that,
that’s why I’m write about this topic. Here’s the cons of TWRP Recovery.
Cons Of TWRP Recovery on Realme 5 Pro
- Realme 5 Pro warranty loss
- Device will currupt if you install corrupted ROM
- You’ll face some unusual behavior of your android device
- Android GUI will change
- It’s Require Root access
Key Features Before Installing TWRP Recovery
These are some key features, because without following these steps you can’t install TWRP Recovery on Realme 5 Pro device. Here’s the steps
Steps Before Installing TWRP Recovery on Realme 5 Pro
- Unlock Device Bootloader
- Charge device battery 70 – 80%
- Enable Developer Option and USB debugging
- Install TWRP official App
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On Realme 5 Pro
- Download TWRP Application from play store –
- Next, Install Application and accept Terms and Conditions
- Tap on Run With “Root Permission“
- Now select TWRP Flash Option and accept their conditions
- Find your device in the search bar
- Then download the TWRP image file for Moto G8 Plus and save that file in the ROM (Internal Storage)
- Now press Back button Tap on ” Select a File To Flash “
- Next, find And select the TWRP image of your device
- Select “Flash to Recovery” and then tap on Confirm button
Done! Everything is done now. You have successfully install TWRP Recovery On Realme 5 Pro. If you want to Root Realme 5 Pro then follow this guide. These are the most easiest steps and implement easily.
In this article I guide you completely how to install TWRP Recovery with screenshots so you can understand more easily. Now it’s depend on you, you want to install TWRP Recovery or not.
If you have query, let me know in the comment section. I’ll reply as soon as time allows.
Related article helps you to understand the process more easily. Here I added some related articles to this device.