Welcome back to another guide of how to. This article is going to be awesome. Because this is completely based on installation method of TWRP file in Realme 7 Pro. Not only TWRP guide, I’ll also guide you the rooting method of Realme 7 Pro.
TWRP UPDATE and it’s author no one is responsible for any kind of loss. Follow all steps carefully and implement with our guide. Installing TWRP is always comes under risk. So do at your own Risk.
Sounds Good! Let’s take a quick intro of Realme Device.
What Is TWRP?
TWRP stands for TeamWin Recovery Projects. It helps you to customize your android device. And gives you access to make changes on your Android device. Interesting! Besides this you can do a lots of things. We’ll discuss on pros section
Hope you enjoy about what is TWRP.
Below i’m going to show you some important steps, which you have to keep in mind while Install TWRP On Realme 7 Pro.
Pre-Requirements Before Installing TWRP
If you know the method to install then good but you have to keep in mind these things. In another words you can say that these are the important steps.
- Enable USB debugging and also unlock OEM
- Realme 7 Pro bootloader should be unlock
- Our last tip is charge your device battery at least 50% do you know why? Because sometimes the process takes much time complete. So battery required to complete the process. Are you enjoying!
Advantage Of Installing TWRP on Realme 7 Pro
- You can install Custom ROM.
- Remove device pre-installed applications
- Change device fonts
- Install Any Custom ROM on Realme device
- Increase device performance.
Also check out another article which is completely dedicated to guidw you how to install TWRP Recovery on any device. Surely it’ll help you a lot.
Disadvantage Of Installing TWRP on Realme 7 Pro
- Realme Device no Longer secure
- Warranty loss of device
- Make sure you have follows all steps otherwise device will brick.
Guide To Install TWRP On Realme 7 Pro
- First, You have to download the latest Platform Tool zip file and extract it
- Next Enable USB Debugging and unlock Realme OEM
- Now Download the Recovery file of Realme 7 Pro – Check out here https://twrp.me/Devices/
- Switch off your Realme device and boot device into fastboot mode
- For fastboot mode, Press Volume Up + Power button at the same time. And keep hold the buttons untill the fastboot mode open
- Now open platform tools (which you download above) and go to the search bar and search “cmd” and hit the enter button
- Next connect your Realme device with the PC/Laptop with the help of data cable. Now type “fastboot flash Recovery” then copy the path of download TWRP file and paste there
- All Done, wait for a moment and you have successfully installed TWRP on your Realme 7 Pro device.
I hope this helps you to install TWRP Recovery on your Realme device. Now below we’re going to guide you the Rooting Steps of this device.
Guide To Root Realme 7 Pro
- Download the latest magisk zip for rooting your Realme 7 Pro device
- Next switch off your Realme Device and boot into the recovery mode
- For recovery mode, Press and hold volume up + Power button and leave these buttons when you see the boot logo. But keep it in mind don’t release the volume up buttons until the TWRP mode open in device
- Now click on install and select the downloaded magisk zip file
- After selection of magisk zip file device screen will looks like this
Lastly tap on swipe to confirm Flash. Congratulations you have successfully Root your Realme Device.
We always add an section called related articles which helps you to install and Root your device. Our motive to add this section to show you the same manufacturer device TWRP and Rooting Method.
If you have any problems regarding this topic then make sure you drop your question in the comment section below.
I hope you enjoy this article. Sharing is caring, spread the love by sharing this article with your friend and family members.
This method will work for both devices. i.e., realme 7 and realme 7 pro. So you don’t need to implement another method to install twrp on a realme 7 android device.
Follow all steps carefully to install twrp recovery on realme 7 and realme 7 pro device.